View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 10:26 PM   #107
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Feb: Round two

Welcome back! After some commercials, I think it’s time for our contestants to get to know one another. Let’s all go on a date and play a game “Cards against Contestants”.

As the players sit and take a look at the table filled with garlic butter steak, pasta, mashed potatoes, desserts, and more each player is given 3 cards and then are told that Each card will be played on your fellow players. After some shuffling I start to instruct our players,

To my Valentine to my left I give:

Each player hand their first card to the person on their left (upwards)

-Corleone91 see the card given to him says TOMATO SAUCE as a plate full of warm tomato sauce is poured into his stomach and lap.
-Ezeperalta212’s card say WHIPPED CREAM. She gives a little squeal as she feel the nozzel of a can go into the back of her shorts and thong and slowly start to fill them.
-NovaGunger laughs at this, but its cut short as his open mouth gets a filled with custard as it runs down his face.
-Andrea is worried about their fate, but is surprised as the card they got from smelly shows 100 points.
-Smelly melly sees the smile of Andrea’s face and hopes they will get some good karma in return, but instead gets a coating of garlic butter over their arms and legs
-anynamey7 Tries to scoot away from the strong smell, but at least doesn’t get messy themselves as they also show a 100 point card.
-Smelly bitch is a bit disappointed to have given away points and isn’t excited to find blu cheese dressing from the salad get set in front of her and is made to dunk her head in 3 times.
-Brandonlow gets the first messy repeat as he too gets a custard pouring over him glad it wasn’t worse.
-Wampup sees garilc butter and groans as his arms and legs get a coating trying hard to breath through is mouth.
-Callmecurious hoping to get points after seeing the rest of the group, she sees Alfredo sauce and adds more white mess to her stomach and lap.

Good, but tv loves drama and what’s hotter than a love triangle? Now going to the opposite direction some people smile knowing what’s going to happens to the person that just got them messy.

To the Valentine to my right I give:

Handing a card to the right (downwards) lets see what everyones got,

-Corleone91 is surprised to see a 200 points card, but takes it in stride.
-Ezeperalta212 reveals mashed potatoes and blushes again as the stage hand opens up her shirt front and pours in a large bowl of potatoes down the front of it. She glares as Corleone91 as he smirks.
-NovaGunger is disgusted as he gets a coating of garlic butter than clashes with the sweetness of the custard.
-Andrea finds a new card as gravy is on their card. It’s comes out and is poured down their back running down in little streams.
-Smelly melly smiles as he flips his card over and sees Andrea repaid his kindness giving him 100 points.
-anynamey7 is surprised as they also receive points. 200 points. Feeling a bit guilty about messing Smelly, they thank him for the points.
-Smelly bitch flips her card and sees ice cream. The stage hands scoop in 2 large scoops into her shoes. As she shivers wishing it was something warmer she grins looking to her right.
-Brandonlow is wondering why then sees his card Ice cream. Realizing that he lost his shoes last round, he wonders what they will do. The stage hands bring out down quarts of half melted ice cream and strap them onto his feet as makeshift shoes.
-Wampup laughs as this, but sees Brandonlow’s smug face as wampup also get ice cream. His shoes receive the double scoop treatment glad he had his shoes at least.
-Callmecurious was hoping to get some friend points by playing nicely, but that does stop the custard from Wampup covering her face.

But maybe you’ll be scorned and it’s better to love yourself.

“I deserve a reward and buy a gift to myself:

A few people aren’t too happy at realizing the last card is for them:

-Corleone91 reads off tomato sauce and get a other lap full staining his already coated shorts even more.
-Ezeperalta212 smiles as she saved the best for last and shows 100 points.
-NovaGunger is in the same boat as Corleone91 and gets tomato sauce in his lap too. No points this round, he hopes he can make it up in the next.
-Andrea frowns as they had hoped they would see someone else do this, but has to dunk their head in blu cheese dressing too.
-Smelly melly smiles as he shows that his hand was entirely points as he left 100 for himself. This make the other two players next time him feel a not as special knowing that he had no choice what to give them.
-anynamey7 smiles along with him also picking up 100 points.
-Smelly bitch continues the gloating as she shows 100 points gold she doesn’t get even messier.
-Brandonlow knowing he doesn’t want to be in last, shows he kept 200 points getting on the board.
-Wampup is really unhappy to show he has another ice cream card. With his shoes full, the stage hand decide to place it elsewhere as four scoops go down the front of his shorts.
-Callmecurious last is line, laughs at him at least picking up 100 points too to end the round.

Corleone91 and Anynamey7- 500, Andrea- 400, Ezeperalta212- 300, Wampup, Brandonlow, and Silly bitch- 200, and Nova, Callmecurious, and Smelly Melly-100

For round three, it's the trivia competition, let's see how far your brain can get you. As always let me know what score is by pm if you want to be be secretive or you can post it after your report for this round.
https://www.sporcle.com/games/eyes355/words-from-love
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote