View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 07:58 AM   #103
Corleone91

Well here I am again standing on stage worried about what’s to come. As Griffin shows a highlight reel from last time and talks about my win, I feel a sense of pride growing... until he shows me in my exchanged outfit from Ezeperalta and I suddenly couldn’t be more embarrassed. I have to get past that mentally.

Griffin begins to explain round one and my confidence is coming back. Growing up, I was the rock, paper, scissors champion in my school so this is immediately up my alley. As the defending champ, I am the last to face off and watch. I watch as all of those before me play their matches with various forms of mess bestowed upon them. Some get off easy but others are getting absolutely wrecked in the first round. With only one person remaining clean before me, I’m still optimistic but I know I’ll be leaving the stage cover in something.

Eventually it’s my turn and I step up against BrandonLow. First round I pull out the win as my paper covers his rock. Second round my rock breaks his scissors. I’ve already won and I’m feeling pretty good going 2-2 and hoping I can pull out an uncontested win so I can stay clean. Going into the final battle, BrandonLow pulls paper and I draw my scissors! I’ve won and managed to stay clean doing it!.

I watch as my fellow competitor gets absolutely destroyed by the stage hands with several pies and multiple buckets of disgusting items going down their shirt and pants. I can’t help but feel bad especially as they also have to lose their shoes.

So far, this round of the show is going well for me and i couldn’t be more confident as the competitor in me is excited for the next round

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote