View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 02:56 AM   #786
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
In her blog post here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93144&goto=next

She has 15 points right now, including the 11 points she earned just this morning! She’s getting very efficient and more comfortable with the tasks At this rate, she’ll be cuming every other day!

Since she’s becoming more comfortable with the tasks, I wonder if we need to change something so it doesn’t get too easy and boring...

We could increase the cost of orgasms.. maybe the cost goes up by 2 points every time, instead of just 1?

We could also change the “easy” tasks -like sleeping naked with the door open, or showering with the door unlocked- to be mandatory and deduct points if she doesn’t do them.

So sleeping naked would be worth 0 points, but NOT sleeping naked is -1.

Thoughts, everyone?
Oops, I forgot about the repository, sorry.

I agree that some easy tasks are overvalued in term of points. Indeed sleeping naked can become easily a pleasurable habit (i do it since when I was a boy, and I feel uncomfortable if I can't), and the door slightly open doesn't add a lot of risk. So, by my point of view, one point for a whole week could be more fair than one for each night. Maybe this could be changed in the warm season when she could lay on the bed under just a sweaty sheet or totally uncovered.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote