View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 04:46 AM   #18
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
So, if I understand correctly, for example you'd like to set a target of 3 minutes of holding with the first 10 seconds of each deepthroat that doesn't count, right?
Yes, exactly. That would be 180 seconds. If I held my first deepthroat for 15 seconds, it would be 5/180 then.

Many thanks.

I thought for a random challenge as well, but reasonable numbers are so different for everyone. Though, if you would add a modifier for each category (normal deepthroats, absoulte number of deepthroats held, max seconds for deepthroat hold, time per deepthroat), you could reduce those modifiers according to results. If the user completes everything perfect but close, increase it a bit. If the user completes early, increase by more. If the user fails and the deepthroats haven't been completed, reduce the max seconds for deepthroats hold. If average speed of the first half of deepthroats (excluding those held) wasn't high enough, increase the time per deepthroat but keep the total time by reducing the normal deepthroat amount. If the total average speed of normal deepthroats wasn't high enough, decrease the total number of deepthroats (but not the time per deepthroat). Just by thoughts about it.

Another random roll could be conditions to fulfill while deepthroating, like being dressed slutty, or naked, or wearing a collar, wearing a plug, wearing a chastity device, keeping hands on the neck/on the back/on elbows, on which dildo difficulty to deepthroat on (as preparation user defines three dildos for easy, normal, hard, app selects). But again, everyone is different.

I also thought about a kind of level up challenge, where you increase your level and hence your difficulty, step by step, earning experience/points to accumulate for the next level up.

Ideas are hundred times as many as time to implement them.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote