View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 04:27 AM   #100
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

It’s my first time playing and as I listen to the host introducing the game and the first round I really don’t know what to expect all I do know is if I’m in the game I’m going to win the game I watch the first couple of rounds trying to suppress a few giggles intill it’s my turn to play

I get in to the tank looking a cross at ez we both pick scissors resulting in a pie each I can’t help but laugh as the pie splats into my face I lose the next game as I changed to paper but I decided to stick with it and win the 3rd game so it’s all to be decided in the 4th I change back to scissors which is a mistake as EZ picks rock I’m immediately covered in beans and pie filling and another pie is pushed into my face I shake my head and I’m quite disappointed I lost the first game but I’m determined to pick it up from here and win it all

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote