View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 03:19 AM   #755
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Look... option 2 won... what a surprise...!!

Good thing I managed to earn a few points overnight and this morning to soften the blow... as has become almost customary I slept naked last night... but I also kept the door open a couple of inches to earn an extra point... most of me was covered by the duvet anyway so I doubt anyone peering in through the crack could tell I was naked... besides I was the first to wake up this morning... regardless, leaving the door slightly open did nothing to help my wetness... apart from adding to it... lol...

This morning I offered to make French toast for everyone... I couldn't pass up the opportunity to earn more points so I cooked without any underwear... the grey sweatshirt I was wearing was just about loose enough and thick enough to hide that I was braless... my nipples rubbed against the sweatshirt delightfully though... so did my wet pussy against my shorts... I *loved* the sensations... and the icing on the cake was that all four of them said the French toast was delicious... giving me 4 easy points for the complements...!!

Off to update my revised running total now...
You will have that double orgasm before you know it! You got this!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote