View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 10:40 PM   #99
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

~Part of the audience~

As I sit here in the front row of the audience, I watch all the matches take place. All of them were rather dull and boring. Neither member seemed like they were gunning to win besides the first match. It was almost like it was set in stone and written like a certain person was going to win. Almost like a rigged match where the champion would remain champion. I wondered why it felt that way, but I had no way of knowing what went on from the first match. Although the interesting aspect was the whole fact of them getting pied and messed was certainly intriguing. I could only laugh as each person received the punishment that was in store for them.

"I'm coming for you Corleone91. Don't think you've won yet. I'll be up there soon enough to take you down a peg or two," I exclaimed as the champ began to leave the stage. At that point I was standing from my chair and pointing at them. Although the round had only begun, I was certain the champ would remain at the top of the field. Regardless if the champ said or did anything, I simply sat down with my arms crossed and a smirk on my face. Competition was something I strove for and I was mad at myself for already being late to this one.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote