View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 02:42 PM   #89
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
How about we make things a little more complicated...

I'd like you to do a RAMPED UP TWINS, I'd like for you to DANCE in the WINDOW, the song you'll be dancing to is Love Myself by Hailee Steinfeld.
When you're all done you can treat yourself to another TWIN, a HOT BLANKET

can't wait to read what you did to ramp the window dancing up...
Have fun
This... was very difficult. The idea of someone mixing ramp it up with my twin dare never occured to me, so I had no idea what to do.

I eventually descided on doubling the dares, so I did them twice. This lead to me dancing naked while masturbating next to a window naked to the song Love Myself twice, making sure to edge both times. This was one of the most humiliating tasks I've had to do for a while, and a new experience because I've never danced and fingered myself at the same time.

Thank you for the kind dares to finish with, it helped me to wind down after I was done.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote