View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 08:33 AM   #7
MusicalMoans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Well that was very speedy! I think you should test out orgasm denial. So if you agree, you may not orgasm again until Monday February 1.

Please add that you are denied and the date to your signature.

As your balls will be nice and empty now I would like you to smack them 10 times for me.

Enjoy

C4E.
So I woke up today and read through the thread again, and I found that I missed the 10 ball smacks, so I decided that would be my wake up for today.

The first couple didnt hurt too bad, but I was starting to get that pit in my stomache, but the next ones felt, and I'm using this word carefully, good

However, the last two or three hits were hell, I had to lighten up mybhits, and even that was a lot for me, that ache in my stomache was growing and my balls were reddening already... overall I think it was a fun time, I think? But I'll probably have to try it some more to get a full gauge of what its like

Likes - Anal, Begging, Humiliation, Spanking, Orgasm Control, Bondage, CBT, Chastity, Collar, Diapers, Feet, Omorashi
Dislikes/Punishments - Line writing, Corner time, Figging, Sensation play, Long term Denial
Limits - Family, Beastiality, Public, Social Suicide, Scat play
MusicalMoans is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MusicalMoans for this post: