View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 05:04 AM   #6
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Edge 15 times with your mouth gagged and tits pressed against the window.
I gagged myself and put my tits against the window but none of our windows face the street thankfully. I just tucked my vibe into my panties so it stayed on my clit and kept it on the edge setting! After each one I felt myself get hornier and hornier, the cold of the glass helped though��

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
How about you have 15 edges but do them naked with clamps on your nipples
Hehe. Thank you! Clamping my nipples makes edging a lot easier as it turns me on even more! Of course as I edged they got more and more sore... it went from about 5 minutes to edge to an almost constant one towards the end! I may have done a lot on my own while waiting for dares��
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
15 edges naked and humping a piece of furniture. I presume you are going to report about all the fun you'll have with the given edges.
I couldn’t do this very well.... I tried really hard but I couldn’t edge from humping alone... I tried my couch, ottoman... table leg... everything... pillow, but I simply couldn’t do it and I tried for over an hour. I apologize and will accept punishment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
Drink two glasses of water.

15 edges.
Are each edge insert a pair of panties without removing any.

5 pussy spanks for each pair you're unable to push in.

You're allowed to pee only after all your spankings are done.
Yikes. I already kinda had to pee as I had been drinking beer but I did so.... then I started edging but I only got 3 panties in because I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to get them out... so 60 pussy spanks... I used a wooden spoon and got it wet first so it hurt more. My pussy forgot how painful it can be so after 10 it already hurt and I hit really hard. I kept up the pace and continued. After 30 I was crying out and had to take a break. Until my bladder called.. the last thirty were torture. After every hit it hurt more and more and I had to pee so bad. Plus my pussy still had panties in it!!! I’m still whimpering a bit as I write. For late replies my punishment from my master was to keep clit clamps on as I report

Thank you all for your dares!
440/500 edges....
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,

Last edited by Slutforyouruse; 01-28-2021 at 05:57 AM.
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slutforyouruse for this post: