View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 05:35 PM   #9
EleriB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txalan View Post
While you are naked for 24 hours. You should put one of your toys in each room. Start in the room with the dildo. Use it for 5 minutes. Run to the next room use the next toy for 5 minutes. Then run to the 3rd room and use the next toy. Repeat the process until you have an orgams in all three rooms.
I just finished this one! I used my wand vibe in one, bullet vibe in another and dildo in the third. I started with he wand vibe in my living room, then I moved to the bathroom where I had my dildo and that only took me about 3 min until I came after I’d used the vibe. From there I went to my bedroom and used my bullet vibe and I came almost just at the 5 min mark. Unfortunately I didn’t get my third orgasm on my next trip to the next trip to the living room, so I had to bear through 10 more minutes of toying and resisting an orgasm until I got back and could finish in the third room! Thank you very much for this task it was a good one

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote