View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 04:12 PM   #10
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
I’m mostly home alone during the day and have been wanting to try new things. I’ve only ever done dares that involve nudity and masturbation.

Here are my likes and limits:

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging.

Limits: family, anything illegal, anything too public (where I can be seen). Photos or videos.

I’ve not really explored many kinks but would be willing to try almost anything, as long as it’s not one of my limits. If something is too far or I cannot do, I will let you know.
A vibe, 4 pairs of panties, a timer that is both stopwatch and timer.

Steps:
1. Put on all 4 pairs of panties make sure they are tight against your clit.
2. Start the timer and put the vibe on your clit over the panties. The vibe may be on any setting.
3. Once you're on edge look at the stop watch and hold your vibe in place for 1 additional minute, then stop the clock.
4. Set a timer equal to the time it took you to edge plus the additional minute of holding.
5. Take off the first pair of panties, turn the vibe on to the same setting, and put it on your clit then start the timer.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've taken off all of your panties and then repeat once more with no panties on at all. So if you're keeping track that's 4 times with vibe on clit while you're wearing panties and 1 without any.

You may not cum throughout the entire task, if you risk orgasm you must stop. If you stop or should you cum for any reason during this you have failed.

Enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote