View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 01:01 PM   #9976
LissyTheSissy

Time to give a report from my promise from last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LissyTheSissy View Post
The time for my promise is over.
Here is the total of my todo list :
176 deepthroats of with 5 have to be hold as long as possible and 880 anal thrusts with my biggest dildo.
I have to stay in chastity for 4 1/2 days, wear panties and bra for 16 days and wear a plug for 1 hour and 4 min everyday until everything is done.
Already gave an update about the 880 anal thrust. The 176 deepthroats were quite hard... Every deepthroat was a struggle and holding a deepthroat was almost impossible.
The 4 1/2 in chastity were very frustrating and I was happy once the time was over.
Wearing panties and a bra for the 16 days was the easiest part. The daily plug wear was alright. On some days the plug was uncomfortable to wear from the beginning and on other days it was no problem.

Here is my new promise.

I promise to do 1 deepthroat and 5 anal thrusts on a small dildo for each post in the next 48 hours.

Keywords max. 2 per post :
Bigger is better: At 10 I will do the task on a medium dildo, at 20 on a large one
Daily trouble: I will have to do a % of my remaining total of deepthroats and thrusts as a daily quoata. Each one adds 0,5%.
If I dont fullfill the quoata the amount will be added to the remaining total. These can be done with any of the dildos.
Locked : Add 4 hours of chastity
Underwear: Adds 1 day of wearing panties and a bra
Good sleep: Have to sleep in a nighty for 1 day
Shopping: Adds 5€ I have to spend on new clothes

Toys :3 Dildos, 4 Plugs, Chastity Cage, Ballgag, Nippleclamps

PM DARES

RULES
LissyTheSissy is offline   Reply With Quote