View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 03:37 PM   #84
RPwALover
Account Banned

I would say as a punishment for failing your pee rules, you will be denied your orgasm for at least two days. I suggest anybody can add one additional day until you check your posts again. Also you will have only limited amount of edges that you are allowed per day. I suggest not more than 10 a day. Unless this interferes with another dare.

As a dare, you will go out when it's dark (you can choose the location). But you are not allowed to strip outside. You have to strip inside, then leave the house naked. You are allowed to wear shoes if you prefer. You will do ten push ups, then masturbate ten minutes, then 9 push ups, then masturbate 9 minutes, then 8 push ups and 8 min masturbating...until you reach 1 push up and one minute. You are not allowed to cum.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote