View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 06:56 AM   #81
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Good morning. Thank you for these new dares, I will be reviewing them and attempting them throughout the next day.

Just a quick update on my dare from last night. I completed the jumping jacks, but got closer to being caught than ever before. I decided to wait until very late at night, since less people tend to be around on my street during night. I took of my clothes inside and ran across the street, very quickly. I did the jumping jacks but right as I was finishing; I heard a car turning the corner. There was a bush that was right next to me that I was able to hide behind and the car drove past. I gave it a few minutes to make sure the car was actually gone then ran back across the street. I ran straight up to my room and stayed there for the rest of the night. I slept naked, which was nice, but I kept waking up feeling horny.

I did fail at staying nude until 10am though. I have a zoom class which requires cameras so had to put on some clothes. I understand there will be a punishment for this and do accept it. Also, I realized it did not follow my peeing rule yesterday. Do you all think I should continue to follow it? And will there be a punishment for me not doing so?
I rolled a 2 for day and will continue the rule until I hear back on feedback.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote