View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 06:37 PM   #11
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 7: Carmen’s fun

We get into her apartment, and she pulls me into her room. “On your knees now!” I drop to my knees not wanting to upset her. “What was your favorite part so far about today sissy?” Really everything was, I’m not sure if I could pick a favorite, I ponder. “Well honestly, I loved it all. I can’t pick a favorite but I’m a little confused about the nails part. Everyone will know I’m weird now?” Carmen laughs, “Well everyone already thought you were weird silly. But don’t worry, you’ll stay here for the next couple of weeks being completely feminized! And if you like it this way, you can move in and permanently be my sissy. If not? You’ll be free to go. Deal?” Immediately I answer with “Yes mistress Carmen deal!” She grins and puts a blind fold over me.

I hear her dresser drawer being opened and I hear some rustling. “Open wide slut!” Without hesitation I open my mouth, next thing I know there’s a dildo in my mouth. She’s wearing a god damn strap on. Mistress Carmen starts slowly fucking my mouth for a few minutes, then she speeds up. Really gagging me. She pulls out laughing after about 10 minutes of face fucking me and removes the blind fold. “Hahah you’re mascara is running you filthy slut!” Reaching into the bag she pulls out lingerie, “put this on then bend over the bed!” I quickly get changed and bend over the bed. Carmen grabs lube and starts lubing my ass hole up. Then I feel it enter. I scream! “OW WTF!” Carmen grabs my mouth, “shhhhh take it sissy. This is what you wanted!” And she starts fucking me for about 15 minutes, hard and fast. “Holy fuck! I’m about to cum! I’m going to cum!!” Right when I’m about to cum, she pulls out and I’m denied. “You thought I’d let you cum that easy? And thru your cage? Stand up!” I stand up and she actually unlocks me from the cage and takes it off. She get som her knees and says “my turn” and winks at me. She starts slowly sucking my dick and it’s not long before I get close “fuck I’m going to cum!” She keeps going letting me shoot my load into her mouth, I fall back on the bed, “fuck that was just as good as I imagined” she leans in to kiss me, and then she did the unthinkable. She spit my cum in my mouth, laughed and said “enjoy cum slut!” She locked me back up after I swallowed it. “You better get used to cum because you’ll be eating it a lot more!”
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post: