View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:47 PM   #258
Darechick19

Took a few days to recover. This thread is getting out of control and unwieldly lol. Maybe time to start fresh, or better yet, take a break?

Anyways. Here is the rest of the evening.

10:30 PM: I will go to your car wearing 1 item of clothing. Inside the car I will strip and stay naked for while we drive to a parking lot of your choosing. I will get out naked and walk around the car 5 times. I will walk around until I find a bug or worm to put on my boobs. I will not get in the car until it leaves on it's own.

By this time I was starving and drunk and little out of my mind. He took me to a nearby place where they are bulding new houses. Without saying a word, I got out of the car, threw my towel in it, and ran around.

It was kind of thrilling, although I wish I had shoes at least. By the time I was done I was out of breath and feeling a rush. Couldn't find any bugs though. Too cold!

11:PM You may fuck me in the car if you choose.

He'd had too much sex and didn't want to. In all of it I never got any real sex!

11:30PM. I will take a laxative suppository. I will put a pair of my panties in my vagina. I will sleep naked on the ground outside the bedroom door.

Of course he had the laxative. After all the anal from the day putting it in was easy. I was exhausted and ready to sleep. Putting in the panties was more of a thing. They were dry and it was fucked up. He got a huge kick out of it. It hurt.

I tried to sleep but couldn't. My mind raced from everything that happened all day. So fucking crazy. The floor was not comfortable. He gave me a pillow and a blanket at least.

Then a while after the laxative kicked in. I spent the next bit on and off the toilet. I don't think you need those details. But it sucked.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: