View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 04:34 PM   #1
Marquise

Default Somnophilia, necrophilia and agalmatophilia in sexual roleplay

Okay, so, I admit: this thread has a weird title but, hear me out, it makes sense.
Now, while I'd never have sex with a corpse (it's illegal, unhygienic and against my morals) nor with someone sleeping (even if they consented, it seems very difficult, logistically, I mean, wouldn't they wake-up during sex?), the idea of having sex with a living person who is immobilized is very arousing to me.
This led me to finding out about doll fetishism (a.k.a. agalmatophilia) which I also found interesting (again, I wouldn't do it; but I'd roleplay with someone pretending to be a doll).
Here is my question: has anyone else ever fantasized about having sex with a partner pretending to be dead, asleep, or a doll/mannequin? Has anyone actually roleplayed it?

Please, don't misunderstand me. I'm not condoning actual necrophilia or sex with any non-consenting individuals (dead, alive, asleep or awake), just the roleplay kind. Don't share any stories about the real, it's a crime (and I find it disgusting) and I don't wanna know. I'm specifying this because while searching old forums posts I found people talking about bestiality(yep, they were confessing to crimes) in pet play threads and I don't want something similar happening here.
Thanks for reading my rambling lol
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote