View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 02:49 AM   #1
saturn.slut

Female 19F - Control My Outfits

I wanna spice things up a bit, so for the next week (the 25th - 28th) I'm letting the people of this site choose my outfits. Here's the rundown of what my week will consist of:

Monday (25th) - Receiving 2nd covid vaccine dose (the bullet vibrator I ordered will also arrive this day)

Tuesday (26th) - Nothing planned, although I will probably feel under the weather due to receiving the vaccine

Wednesday (27th) - Meeting up with a couple friends and doing an escape room

Thursday (28th) - Celebrating my mom's birthday (and possibly getting a tattoo)

The only thing I ask is that you will allow me to dress accordingly with the weather and my privacy. It is going to be cold and rainy all week, and I will be around family pretty much 24/7, so I cannot where anything that will be too inappropriate.

Some things you can control are my underwear, shirt/pants (although I'd prefer long sleeve shirts/sweaters and jeans/leggings), bra, socks, shoes, jewelry, and possible insertions as well (whether it's an anal insertion or a pussy insertion is up to you)

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote