View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 12:45 PM   #653
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Good morning all! Started the day off with a 30 minute pee delay as I logged into my work laptop with a bottle of water to go along with it. Then I've been wrapped up in work until now. Clearly I should wait until I'm awake again to make my offers as multiple negotiations came in. To be fair, since the rules state I need 2 people to accept, I am going to accept the first 2 negotiations that came through. As soon as I am able today, I will kneel on uncooked rice for 15 minutes, while blind, and verbally reminding myself of my stupidity, after that time, I will remove 30 minutes from my pebble task.

That being said, I feel I need to remind you of a rule. IF you are not accepting outright, and instead offering a negotiation for acceptance, the rules state you are not allowed to use a keyword during that negotiation post.

Since this is a new rule for a new task, I am going to be lenient and give very light punishments.
  • qwertzui, you will spend 15 minutes blinded.
  • Blue, you will write LOSER in scrabble tile format on the bottom of your left foot (familiar?)
*Raises his finger* But... but.... fine... *Takes out his marker* At least the punishment is light. I honestly completely forgot about that part of the rule. It's only 5 points though, you need better words if you want to win Bunny

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote