View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 10:14 PM   #41
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
You're welcome and I'm pleased it hasn't put you off

For this dare I would like you to use some ice cubes.

Quite simply you will use one ice cube to masturbate against your clit and the other you will melt over your nipples. You will replace each cube as it melts with a new one. You will continue until you edge.

It's a good idea to be naked for this task and to place a towel down underneath your body. It is also recommended that before using the ice cube on your pussy you put the ice cube in your mouth for a moment to avoid it sticking to the sensitive skin.

Enjoy
I have completed this dare. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it.

I grabbed a few ice cubes from the freezer and went to my bed. As suggested, I laid down a towel on my bed and stripped completely naked. I sucked on two for a bit before placing them on my nipples. I sucked on another and made sure it was nice and wet. I took the wet ice cube and rubbed it in the slit between my pussy lips then onto my clit. I guess my pussy was fairly warm because it melted the ice pretty quickly, so I grabbed another and repeated the same thing. I think the coldness made me last a bit longer before I felt like I might cum. At that point, I stopped edging but left the ice on my nipples and positioned the other piece in my slit. I left all of the ice there until it melted.
Everybody is asleep in my house so I am still naked and will probably stay this way for a little while longer, I really enjoyed that dare!
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: