View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 09:18 PM   #542
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
You have no idea how grateful I am for that free point... thank you...!!

Not almost there anymore, but as I said I intend to cum tomorrow... correction... I *will* cum tomorrow... I'm not giving myself an option... I'm just too desperate... it's been too long... I'm regretting last week's out-of-turn orgasm now... lol... plus I've got an exam coming up and I'm going to be busy studying over the weekend and early next week... so I can't afford to not cum tomorrow...!!

And yes, I'd love for all of you to specify exactly how I cum... my orgasms always feel much bigger when you guys order me around...
I doubt you'll actually do it but I think just the thought and temptation will be evil enough:
10 points for "accidentally" flashing one of the guys with a full frontal nudity. They have to actually see for it to count though. So having partial cover behind a couch or something doesn't count

10 more points if you are masturbating when it happens.

That's 20 points. A full orgasm. And you are so very desperate to cum, aren't you? Imagine how much worse it will be as orgasm costs go up and we play with you more. Eventually you'll give in. It's inevitable. Is it really worth putting off the inevitable? Especially when you'd enjoy it so very much.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote