View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 07:13 PM   #7
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
Ah yes, the inevitable naked dare... will do lol. I'll have zoom classes with the camera on, do I at least get something more than a towel for those?
I'm not crazy about bodywriting but it is a dislike and not a limit so I could do the 2nd one.
I don't have any real toys.
Also I found out that the meals are gonna be dropped off outside my door so I guess it really is absolutely 0 human interaction... fun.
It may be the inevitable dare but it's also inevitably the most pleasurable, at least for me. As I said use the minimum you dare, it can be a towel, a bra, a top... anything, it's up to you, but the less the better.

I know it's a dislike, I thought it would make it a bit more naughty to have a class with the teacher's name written on your body Although messy is another dislike, you could have a rule to only eat without using hands, eating like a dog with your ass up. Train your doggystyle position.

You could quarantine your orgasms as well. Edge before every meal. By the end of it you'll have the best orgasm of your life.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote