View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 06:15 PM   #612
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Another 22 minutes spent with a P*N on each nipple, and 18 minutes spent with cock and balls in I*E.

You were about numbing being the way to go with I*E. I started with 1 minute in, 1 minute out, but that was way harder. The pain was also in my balls, so it might just be that it gets less painful once the cold kills off everything important. I stopped when I got erect as apparrently freezing an errect penis is more painful (I guess that should be obvious, what with all the extra bloodflow, but I never really considered that).

Anyway, I'm in aftercare mode right now, with a blanket and hot water foot soak, so you might have gotten off easy today. Or not; the night is young, and I still have an hour before I am even allowed to cum.

Hmmm, since this is a punishment for me, I'm not going to veto it myself. However, this seems more like you trying to backdoor edit your own rules. None of your other punishments last for more than a few days; while this one lasts for months. I would have no problem with it if you set it to expire after a short period of time.

What do other people think?
We'll let others help handle the dispute, but I honestly think it's fair. The thread rules never specified how intense a punishment needed to be or if it had to expire before my thread did. And I personally don't feel bad hitting you hard with how hard you've been hitting me from day one and especially today. And you could avoid any denial time at all just by not adding cusps in this manner.

Dispute handlers, that's my argument as to why the punishment should stand as is.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote