View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 06:02 PM   #611
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another 22 minutes spent with a P*N on each nipple, and 18 minutes spent with cock and balls in I*E.

You were about numbing being the way to go with I*E. I started with 1 minute in, 1 minute out, but that was way harder. The pain was also in my balls, so it might just be that it gets less painful once the cold kills off everything important. I stopped when I got erect as apparrently freezing an errect penis is more painful (I guess that should be obvious, what with all the extra bloodflow, but I never really considered that).

Anyway, I'm in aftercare mode right now, with a blanket and hot water foot soak, so you might have gotten off easy today. Or not; the night is young, and I still have an hour before I am even allowed to cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Uh huh. And a punishment wouldn't bring it back? Hmm... You know one thing that has been striking me as an issue with people being able to add tons of cusps is that there isn't really a consequence to it. Here I am, denied for months, so it's not like I can just pay a few off and cum. But you could do a bunch of cusps and then just cum at the end. Not fair.

So... my punishment for you is a rule. There is now a price you must pay any time you decide to hit me with cusps by completing cusps of your own. (Does not apply to regular keyword adds.) For every 1-10 cusps you complete in order to add to my cusps, you are denied for 24 hours after you submit a report assigning those cusps to me. So that means:

1-10 cusps: 24 hours denial
11-20 cusps: 48 hours denial
21-30 cusps: 72 hours denial

So on and so forth. let me know if you have any questions or concerns with this punishment. Edit to clarify: You can't cum before entering your denial period. The moment you decide to assign cusps in this manner, you are denied.
Hmmm, since this is a punishment for me, I'm not going to veto it myself. However, this seems more like you trying to backdoor edit your own rules. None of your other punishments last for more than a few days; while this one lasts for months. I would have no problem with it if you set it to expire after a short period of time.

What do other people think?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote