View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 08:57 AM   #574
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Keywords below do not count:

Report for the accidental forbidden keyword post. It's a stream of thoughts report, written with a single hand as I was going through the task. Grammar for the two linguistic geeks that are posting here might be painfully wrong.

Sorry am I
For ICE was given
Forgive me?

Writing this during masturbation time to try and distract myself from edging.
Running on the spot is cumbersome, at least it wasn't too exhausting the first round. I never liked that kind of exercise. My butt is feeling slightly warm, but at the moment the cold of my genitals has a far higher priority on the sensation list.

Push-ups were evil. 20 push-ups is pushing how many I can do in one go, it's been a while since I actively used those muscles with covid-19. While the water was freezing the first time around when I dipped everything in the bowl, it became numb afterwards. The more distracting part was my spit gushing from my gag. There is literally a puddle on my floor right now. Humiliating and partly a turn on

At the end it was quite hard to not edge. Before that, I was too cold and numb to get close to the edge.

True denial
Is that Bunny's fate now?
Months or years?

The plug was much present during running. A very dry mouth, and much more tired at the end. Having hiked yesterday doesn't help either.

Sooooo much spit though. It's everywhere now. Exercising with a gag produces a lot. I was dribbling before I even finished running. My chest and beard are a mess, and it's already very hard not too edge 2 minutes in. Evil bunny....

The spanks were done a lot harder, but still the pain fades quickly from the freezing water. I didn't get close to doing the push-ups in one go again. Any breaks were taken with genitals fully immersed in the icy water however, which does not make the breaks particularly long or present. It was a relief to start the push-ups though. To tilt my overfull mouth towards the floor and let the spit gush out on the floor instead of over my body. Another puddle. A mess, but at least not on me, and it wasn't continuously present anymore.

I'm half happy and half disappointed you aren't online right now, because I'm pretty sure I would be asking to make it worse and allowing you to specify how I clean this all up.

Evil bunny
It brings subby blue out
Edges? Many.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Last edited by bluedieblub; 01-21-2021 at 09:09 AM.
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post: