View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 08:49 AM   #5
MySecretSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
Since you specifically reached out to me to help your punishment, I'll allow myself the liberty of being quite cruel. Do as follow:
1. Let's begin by having you drink 2 cups of water.
2. Now make your balls very sore: hit them with a hard object (can be a spoon, a ruler, a hairbrush, whatever you have available) 25 times.
3. Time to do an atomic wedgie. Take a picture and upload to eblue, and post on this thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399074.
4. After half an hour, you can finally pee, however, you must do it in 5 seconds. No matter whether it has finished or not, after the time's up you can't let even a drop out. Wait another half hour before having more 5 seconds of peeing. Continue for as long as needed.

Dear Marquise,

I thank you very much for your punishment.
But I have two questions:
  • I have no underwear that's stretchy enough for an atomic wedgie - could you modify this part of the dare please?
  • the part with only peeing for 5 seconds every half hour sounds nice, but I think that's not enough to empty my bladder before I can't hold it any more... Is there a time limit, when it ends? And what if I can't hold it anymore? Do I have to pee my pants?

kik MyySecretSide

I prefer girls and couples - I'm not to much into boys

PM Dares

My Limits, Likes & Wanna dos (reworking atm)
MySecretSide is offline   Reply With Quote