View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 07:55 AM   #32
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
I will give permission for you to pee when you need to next, however I would like you to pee out in your back garden if possible!

Hope you’re having fun newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post
How about a naked lap outside your house when everyone is sleeping? Would that be feasible?
Good morning and thank you for the additional dares. I completed both last night but fell asleep before I could post any update. Here is what happened:

I decided to put on an old dress I had, with nothing underneath, to scope out the outside and see how easily I could complete these. I figured a dress would be easier to take off and put on quickly, since it’s just one piece. By this point, I had to pee pretty badly. I grabbed some toilet paper and went to the far side of my yard. I turned off all the outside lights and was just using my phone flashlight so i wouldn’t be easily seen. I’d never peed outside like this before but figured it out pretty quickly.
I pulled off the dress and was completely naked. I quickly peed and wiped myself.
I then got up and very quickly sprinted around the house. It felt very daring but luckily it is very quiet here I live at night so nobody saw me. When I got back to my dress, I put it on and went inside.

I edged a few more times before bed, to keep up with the posts on here.
My pussy is still very wet and I could easily cum multiple times, if I were allowed. I will continue reviewing the dares and post regular updates.

I did role a dice and got 5 so I should be okay with peeing today. I will try some of the other dares and will let you know how they go. I’ve been enjoying this and have liked trying new kinks, please keep the dares coming.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote