View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:05 PM   #517
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
I see people posting GOOD VIBRATIONS again, but it still being in your signature. Did you "forget" to remove it so it is used less often?
But well after reading all the posts made today it seems like you don't need an additional punishment for that, the new modifications are a real deal at least for today.
On a side note, can we use our power to change the blocked keywords too?

And take my MODIFY 10 maybe i can help out with that at the end of the month. Or maybe not?
No, the power can't change the blocked keywords. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Good to hear . Bunny? You can add 10 lovely cusps of cummings to your total for today. I have a feeling I might SLAP you regularly with those after Kamita's modification, I do love cusp of cummings after all, and they aren't counting to my own thread at the moment...
Mr. McMeanieFace....

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
You are very EVIL, but so am I. This might be a real incentive for me to try and sleep in my cabinet (C*GE)
Or would that count only as adding the keyword once?
For timed ones, since Kamita is allowing stacking, I would say report time. Since that particular keyword usage adds 2 minutes for me, I would say if you reported 60 minutes, for instance, that would add 30 of the keyword for me. So be sure to keep accurate track of the time spent in the timed ones.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote