View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:02 AM   #224
Darechick19

Pube sandwich

You make a cheese sandwich he can then trim a few or many of his pubes in the sandwich before you eat it all like a good girl.

This delighted him. I made the sandwich while he went to the bathroom and came back having snipped off a good chuck of hair and dumped it on my sandwich.

He just sat there watching me while I ate it. It was nasty. A cheese sandwich is kind of dry and tasteless to begin with. I could totally take the pubes though. My mouth felt like it was covered in hair. Ewww

P.S. This reminded me of a dare I actually gave someone… in the 9th grade lol.

Doggy time.

Get naked on the floor and be a dog, use a dildo for you tail. Eat food from a bowl, dog food of course...

Luckly google told me this might not be safe so I got out of it.

Long Walk: We will go for a 20+min walk on a nearby trail. For at least 5 mins, I will only be wearing a bikini. It must be on a colder than usual day.

So we went to the local trail. I wore my bikini and a sweater and sweatpants. I kinda thought he might not make me go through with it.

Basically nobody was there. We went into the trail a bit. Then he asked “you ready?”

It was in the low 40’s.

Stripping off my outter cloths, I felt panicked again. It did not feel right at ALL to be that naked here in the middle of the woods. The cold made me very very aware of how much skin was exposed. My stomach, my chest, my legs…

My BF gave me a whistle and I told him to be quiet.

After the first little bit I started to get cold. By the end I was shivering, which just made him stare at me all the more.

Shampoo

Let him poo in your hand, you just rub it all in your hair like shampoo, you can then wash it out but must have a cold shower.

I thought for sure Google would get me out of this one too. But alas, if you don’t eat it and wash…

Happily, although I had to stare at his ass, he couldn’t manage to poop in my hand and so I got out of it
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote