View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 08:25 AM   #508
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Am I seeing it correctly that I can add ED*Es to you by edging myself bunny? And do I have to post them one per time or can I stack them up to give you a whole smack of them in one post?
Feel free to stack them; but try to be at least a little bit nice to Bunny. We want her to think she has a chance after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Umm.... that is Kamita's rule. You'll have to ask him. Fuck. You can do a lot of edges too. Don't SLAP me too hard with that, please.

I did Kamita's 30 minutes and was horny enough I decided to delay bedtime again to get to the cusp of cumming. That three day break was helpful for me. Managed to get close to cumming 38 times in 20 minutes. While working on those, I added a circular ball in my mouth.

Note: These numbers already include the +20 I had to add to the cusps of cumming:

Attempt #3: Day 1/3
Cusps of Cumming Left: 949

Keyword of the Day: 4/18

Guess I should try to sleep and not worry about people screwing me over entirely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Fvadt. Violating the double post rule. +2 to all for having a second keyword in the above post that is not capitalized.
This is also a disabled keyword

As an aside, do all of these +1s apply to the bladder related tasks as well? If so, it seems like you might really never get out.

SLAP

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote