View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:39 AM   #497
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Wait... is there? Did I forget another rule??? I have to admit, I have edited posts in the past when I've noticed a mistake before others. But I don't know how many times that has happened. I'll add +2 for those, but how do you want to handle the past ones since I forgot that was a rule?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
MODIFY and MODIFY (54)

I'm going to cash in one set. Since Lola enjoys finding our mistakes so much, she must keep track of the rules for hersrlf. She is still exempt from them, but must announce in a post which ones she is breaking. Additionally, she is to capitalize all uses of keywords. Each mistake found results in 1 being added to the count of each keyword; including if Lola finds and edits it before anyone notices.
I guess you are technically allowed to edit it, but still are supposed to pay the +1, so you should at least leave behind a note so you don't forget. Do you have an estimate of how many times you have messed this up?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote