View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 05:49 PM   #8
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6: Shopping Spree

I decided to just walk home, as the night was nice. I get home and try to just sneak off into my room. No one sees me. Phew. I received a text from Carmen, "Make sure to sleep in those panties too my little sissy! And don't forget to lock up those boxers! " I can't believe this is my life now..I put my boxers in that stupid box and locked them shut. I get into bed and set my alarm for 10am so I can get ready in the morning. After about 30 minutes of tossing and turning I finally fell asleep, not sure what I was awaiting for tomorrow.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I smack the off button on the alarm. Wow already the morning I thought to myself, god damn this thong is wedged up my ass. I get up and slip on sweats and a tshirt and I sneak into the bathroom to shower. I can't stop looking at my pink cage. God I'm so humiliated. By the time I get out of the its already 10:30. I quickly get dressed, by the time I'm completely ready it 10:55, I go out side to wait for her. Soon enough she arrives, "GET IN LOSER, We'RE GOING SHOPPING!!!" she shouts. I quickly get in, as im getting in she yells, "HOWS THAT CAGE FEELING?" My face turned bright red, "Shush, someone will hear you Mistress Carmen!!" she chuckles. We arrive at the mall in about 30 minutes.

We enter the mall and Mistress Carmen says, "I hope you got your credit card ready bitch!" Sadly I did. First store we go into is Sephora, Carmen starts walking around quickly, grabbing alot of different makeups. Finally we check out..about $100 later we are ready for the next store.. which I dreaded the most...yup! that's right. Victoria's Secret... She says "This is where you'll have the most fun!" We walk in, and she grabs a big pink bag. She starts flying around the store, grabbing different lingeries, panties, perfumes, you name it she was grabbing it. She found some leggings for me and started chuckling evilly. "Excuse me Miss" she says to one of the cute workers. She was young maybe around our age, very good looking, sexy body, with perfect curves. "How may I help you Ma'am" she says as she turns to us... Carmen then says the words I never thought I'd hear, "Well actually, he needs fitted for a bra! He thinks being a girl is funny so I'm trying to show him how hard it can be. " The worker looks at me with a really surprised look. "Well ok, follow me" she says, grabbing a measruing tape. "take your shirt off for me miss, haha" She wrapped it around my chest right below where my breasts would be. and she measures my "Bust" which i didn't really have. "Ok miss, you're a 34A, bras are right over here, if you need more help you know where to find me!" Carmen is laughing hysterically! "Thanks Ma'am! We appreciate it!"

End of chapter 6 part 1, i will do part 2 later
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post: