View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 01:36 PM   #29
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by frgla View Post
In this case it would be good to know more about your environment and what spaces you have access to.

You will still remain denied tomorrow but will instead have to find three separate public spaces and strip an item at the first two. This will mean that you find the first place, strip naked and remain naked for 5min. You leave your shirt there. You find spot #2, strip and remain naked for 5min there and then leave your shorts. You should then find spot #3 and stay there for 5min while inserting your large plug. You can then walk back to spot #2 and eventually #1. You may put on the pieces of clothing again once you reach that point of your way back. The plug will have to stay inserted. The 5min timer at #3 starts once the large plug is in.

Does this work better?

You can choose the places at your own content but they must at least be 10min walk from each other. You do not need to stop for a certain amount of time on the way back. Minimum 500 word report stays
This was a dare that made me nervous because I never want to get caught and I would be exposed in public again. Going to a new place had extra risks because I didn't know where I could hide and if people would be there.

I went to the park at night and thankfully there were no lights around. It was very dark there which was good and bad. Good because nobody could see me but bad because I couldn't see anyone else and didn't know if it was safe. It was a good part of town so I went ahead with it anyway. I wore a jumper instead of a shirt this time because it was getting colder.

Walking into the park I looked around for a little while it seemed empty. When the trees moved with the wind it still made me jump because I thought it could be people making the noises.

I found my first spot and stripped naked. After setting a timer for 5 minutes it felt like forever. I kept looking around to see if anyone was there and I managed to get through it ok.

Now the hard part - leaving my jumper and moving away from it. I hid it in a bush and walked down the path with only my shoes and shorts on. The park wasn't that big where I could walk for 10 minutes so I went to the opposite side of it and again stripped naked for 5 minutes wondering if someone would take a late walk and become my worst nightmare. Again the timer went off without anyone spotting me so I hid my shorts and shoes in another bush, took the plug and small bottle of lube out of the pocket and walked down another path to another section of the park. I was a long way from my clothes and I didn't know if I was going to be stranded naked with a plug and lube and nothing else.

When I got to the third spot I knew I would be here a while. I haven't used the big plug in a very long time so I would have to ease it in slowly. I was there for quite a while trying to relax myself to insert the plug and then was able to start the last timer

I was feeling so horny but since I was denied I couldn't even touch myself. I was filled to maximum level and naked in public away from my clothes. It was driving me crazy because there was nothing I could do about it.

As soon as the timer went off I quickly walked back to collect my clothes and get dressed again. Thankful that nobody discovered them. I don't even know what I would do if they were stolen. I kept the plug in all the way home and realised I would have been outside for nearly an hour. It's much longer then I prefer but since I got away with it I all it was scary but fun.

Thanks for the dare. Hopefully I completed enough of it but if not I will accept a punishment for not walking far enough between each stops

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote