View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 05:24 PM   #7
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5: Sissified

There Carmen laid, in just her bra and panties...the same panties I got caught in. Her body just as perfect as I had imagined. "Okay Carmen, I've done what you wanted, are the videos deleted?" Carmen gets up off the bed and walks over to me, slowly, my cock is fully aroused. She grabs it and squeezes it hard, I wince in pain. She then lets go and delivers one swift hard kick to my nuts, i fall down in pain and groan in agony. "That's Mistress Carmen to you slut!" she screams, "Now get back up now!" I quickly stand up and before I know it, im back on the floor from another kick. "They'll get deleted when I want them deleted, understood?" I can't believe this is happening. I'm bot sure if im happy or mad, I mean this is one of my biggest fantasies but she is also my crush.
"Yes Mistress Carmen, I understand" I just completely submitted to her, I can't believe how easy that was for me. FUCK.

"Now we're going to have some rules for you to follow. You obey, you'll get rewarded. You disobey well...well.. you'll get punished. Understood?" I stare in utter disbelief. "Punished? Rewarded? Yes, I understand Mistress Carmen" She then looks down at me with an evil sinister look, "From this night on, your little situation will always be in a chastity device, in which I'll hold onto the keys. You will also wear panties every single day, so when you get home tonight, id like you to put all your boxers in this" she hands me a weird looking box with a lock on it. "What the fuck is this!?" *SMACK* "ONLY SPEAK WHEN ASKED TO AND DONT ASK QUESTIONS! Do you understand?" I start rubbing my face, "Yes Mistress Carmen, I understand. I'm sorry" She looks angry now that I have interrupted her, "For now on, you'll be clean shaved from your face down. I'll show you how to do it tonight, but after tonight you'll be on your own to keep up with it"

"Follow me, and get naked" she says. I follow Carmen into the bathroom where she shows me how to shave my body. I feel bare. "Stay right here," she leaves the bathroom and comes back with a box. "Are you ready for the last time you'll get to cum for a while sissy?" I am shocked. Is Carmen going to jerk me off? Suck me off? Or...let me fuck? "OMG YES!" Carmen looks at me, "Well get on your knees and start jerking off loser!" I drop to my knees and go to work, within minutes I'm ready to bust. "CUM ON MY FEET SISSY!" I shoot my load all over Carmen's feet. "Now lick them clean!" she says laughing as she raises her feet to my mouth. I start licking without hesitation and I lick them both clean. "Did you enjoy that?" she says laughing, "Yes Mistress Carmen I did" as I look up, I realized she had recorded the whole thing. FUCK! "Now time to lock up" she pulls out the chastity cage and slips it on my cock, "What do you think slut?" I can't believe it. "It's pink and small Mistress Carmen. I don't like it" She starts laughing hysterically "Well it doesn't matter what you like!" she takes her panties off, "Here put these on and get dressed! Tomorrow you and I will go shopping for more clothes! Go home and get some sleep, I'll be there at 11am! And you better be wearing your panties!" she says with a huge grin. "Yes Mistress Carmen" I say as i get dressed and head towards the door.
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post: