Thread: Gifts for Blue
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 06:09 AM   #1613
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
*takes notes* there’s a good chance that song is going to haunt you for a while longer...

In all seriousness, thanks for the squirm-worthy, amazing reports. We’re going to miss them when you’ve finished this thread. A liiittle more, you got this, blue! *gets cheer signs and prepares speech*
It's not a haunting song... Yet... I'm sure there will he another squirm inducing thread when I'm done, meanwhile I'm slowly crawling forward with my tasks. I thought I could get them finished over the weekend, but my body wasn't entirely agreeing with me, so it's been delayed.

The good thing is, I'm not that needy at the moment. Happy to postpone my orgasm for longer. Too be honest, being put on no touch for 3 days is scarier than delaying my orgasm for another week. I can almost see myself postponing my tasks for another few weeks just to delay the no-touch period. Did I already tell you no-touch is evil?

I've been slowly working on getting my spitroasting done, and I have no idea how people fuck their own ass for a longer period of time. I can have it plugged for hours without problem, but after 5 minutes of fucking it, I'm already a mess. It's so much more intense, and it gets me whimpering and wanting to huddle in my blanket. Not from pain, because it doesn't hurt. It's not quite pleasurable either, although the pressure is definitely a good feeling. It does get uncomfortable after a while though, and your ass is starting to feel it. The dildo sliding along everything, and the entrance clenching down on it continuosly.

When I made that keyword I hadn't considered that fucking my ass would be the issue, but in hindsight, while I've plugged it for long, and fucked it quite a few times, I've never fucked it long. It's a different experience. One that I love to train myself to take better, for which the current task is ideal. My mouth doesn't mind being fucked, although gagging there clenched my ass hard and attempts to eject the dildo as well, which doesn't make it any easier.

A grand total of 12 minutes in 3 sessions of spitroasting. 1/3 of the way there. My ass is still in for quite a time

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post: