Thread: Forced Nudity
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 01:15 PM   #8
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever experienced any form of forced nudity?

This could be losing a bet, doing a dare or maybe even being physically stripped etc

Or maybe you've witnessed this happening to someone

If so, what happened?
Just look at my profile picture.

When I was with my ex-girlfriend, who was also my Dom, she ordered me to hand scrub the floors in our flat, while naked (the socks were because my feet get really cold and it was winter). The kicker is that she never told me what to scrub them with, so I went and got some of her clothes to scrub the floor with. She was so angry that she threw me into the hallway and after a few minutes of me panicking for a way to get back inside she said she would let me back in if she could take some pictures of me in the hallway (a soft limit of mine)

After about 20 poses she finally let me back inside to finish my task, this time scrubbing by using my favourite pair of jeans.

After a while, I decided to make one of those pictures my profile here (after editing it so my face doesn't show)

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote