View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 08:41 AM   #22
frgla

Great to hear your feedback from my previous task. Let's hope this thread does not die down as it would be a shame to let you cum just like that.

I also would like to hear some more details about the clothes you were wearing during my previous dare.

You've already been denied for two days. How's that been? As all good things come in pairs of three, Jan 17th will be another fully denied day.

Just because it is a denial day does not mean you get to slack. You do not have much time to prepare, so you will have to complete the following tomorrow:

Park your car about a half hour walk away from your house. Your house should be locked and the key left inside the car. Once the car is parked, lock it and walk home. Once at home, strip every piece of clothing you are wearing and leave it somewhere. You must then walk back to the car naked and drive home naked in order to go back inside your house. No touching yourself the entire day as you are denied.

A minimum of 500 words like last time in oder to give us a report will also be added.

Remember that this dare has to be completed within the limits of the 17th. You cannot start at 11pm and then run into Monday.
frgla is offline   Reply With Quote