View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 10:42 AM   #218
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Diaper Day - Give me this before bedtime and the only thing I will wear for the next 24 hours is a diaper. When I need to go to the bathroom I will roll a dice if it comes up even I will be able to remove the diaper and potty like a big girl. If it comes up odd I will have to potty in my diaper, I will then roll the dice a second time and multiply the result by 10 to determine how long I have to keep it on before I clean up. So your aware of how I rolled I will keep a tally on my body. Under my right tit I will put "Big Girl" under the left tit "Diaper Girl". I will then keep a tally of how I went to the bathroom for the day.

Diaper Smooth and Shiney - Little girls don't have any hair. I will remove all hair below my eyebrows and apply lotion so my entire body is smooth for your enjoyment.

Naked Pizza Dare - Diaper edition This would be a good night to have pizza and let the delivery person arrives see if I've been a big girl or a diaper girl. Before the delivery person arrives I will roll a special dice, if it comes up odd I will attempt to soil my diaper and answer the door before I change.

Strap Me On - Let's purchase a strap on so you can watch Jessica fuck me. If she is agreeable to it the two of you can spit roast me. Here's a good suggestion. Don't forget to use my butt plug so I can be airtight!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote