View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 03:32 AM   #73
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I walk up to the wall of mystery with a sinking feeling in my stomach. I almost certainly won't be able to be the winner of this month's show but if this goes well, I may escape being the loser. As the first two numbers are revealed and I am drenched in ice water twice, my diaper now on full show to everyone, my face goes red with embarrassment and I shiver my way over to my last pick, everything riding on this. My heart drops as it's revealed to be a useless opportunity to remove clothes from another contestant. I lash out in anger (I was going so well!) and choose Yoyo who was already in his underpants, trying to bring someone else down to my level. As I watch the rest of the contestants have their turns, my fate becomes ever more apparent and I feel sick.

As the punishment begins, I am taken behind the screen and stripped down by the stage hands, only to be redressed in a pair of rubber undies with what I can only assume to be baby powder on the inside, followed by a humiliatingly girly diaper filled with cold and sticky lemon curd and chocolate pudding which finds its way into every nook and cranny. I'm then dressed in two more layers of diaper, my bum now incredibly wide. I am dressed further in a shirt and baby mittens that stop me from using my hands really at all. I blush as I realize how ridiculous I will look with such a large bulge in my pants and then blush even harder when I'm told I don't get pants and am shoved towards the audience, my butt already starting to sweat under the heat of so many layers.

As I hear my task, to take some gross baby food to the face, I sigh with relief, It won't be too hard, but then my underwear are yanked into the worst wedgie I've ever received and the platform is kicked from under me. This might be a little harder than I thought. I hang there in discomfort, wallowing in the humiliation of my outfit and anticipating the smelly baby slime that will soon be catapulted at me as well as eyeing the fleet of cameras ready to broadcast my punishment across the country. I am almost resigned to it all until Griffin leans over with an evil gleam in his eye and whispers to me that my undies are full of itching powder and as soon as he says it, my butt does begin to itch. Instinctively, I reach down to itch it but the three layers as well as my mittens means I can't even feel the pressure of my hand on my rear, let alone the sensation of me scratching it. I gulp as the first pie of mushy carrot and pea baby food is catapulted into my face and my open mouth. The smell and taste disgust me but I have bigger problems because the itch is starting to grow, and I can't figure out any way to make it go away. Another 3 pies hit home so that I can barely see and the itch becomes to great, I start to bob up and down, desperate to alleviate my itch. It does nothing except worsen my wedgie and start to turn me around, so that my streak of 4 pies is broken and pies start hitting my on the bum and every else other than my face. I begin to wail in frustration and tears start streaming down my face as I bob up and down and I hear the audience scream in delight: I'm acting like a real baby in a jumper, going up and down and crying like one. I can't explain my true situation to them so I just sit there, the sweat and itching powder a raw misery as I'm pelted with all manner of stinky slimes and oozes that barely could be called food while being cruelly laughed at. Eventually, like a true baby, I tire out and while the itch is still there, I can't bring myself to try to scratch it and slowly, I rotate back around so the pies can hit me in the face 10 in a row and I am let down. My dignity is forever gone though because my punishment was filmed and I will forever be that crying baby covered in gross baby food.

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

———————————

I wear diapers for my bed wetting

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote