View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 12:53 PM   #45
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 31

“Andrew: Truth or dare?” Allie asked.
“Dare” Andrew answered, with a smirk.
“Hmmm...” Allie thought for a moment. “Take off your shirt.”
“Easy.” Andrew said, as he pulled his shirt over his head. “Reagan: truth or dare?”
“Truth.” Reagan quickly answered.
Andrew had to think for a moment, as he felt he already knew nearly everything about Reagan.
“What’s your favorite position we’ve tried?” He asked her
“Easy.” Reagan said. “Doggy style.”, causing everybody to laugh.
“Julia: truth or dare?” Reagan now asked Julia.

Julia had to think for a moment. Part of her wanted to play it safe and take another truth... But a dare could be fun. Plus it might be better to take a dare now, while the game is still mild, she thought to herself.
“Dare.” Julia said.
“Strip down to your underwear.”
“Uggggh.” Julia said. “Do I have to?”. Julia suddenly felt the game was going in the same direction as their other activities; her stripping down while everyone else just watches.
“A dare is a dare.” Andrew said, excited to see Julia in her underwear.
“Fine.” Julia said, as she pulled down the pajama pants she was wearing a quickly pulled off her shirt. Underneath, she had a cute pair of yellow panties with pink dots on them and a plain white bra. She sat back down, covering herself up, to continue the game.

“Allie: truth or dare?” She asked
“Dare.” Allie said.
This was Julia’s opportunity to finally change things. For once, she could finally make somebody else get naked, besides her.
“Get naked.” Julia said.
“Sure.” Allie said “I have no shame in my body.”
As Allie got up, she started to do a sexy dance as she removed each article of clothing one by one, until she was left fully nude. Although Julia had seen her pussy once before, this was different, as she really got the opportunity to check out her body. The first thing Julia noticed was her plump breasts with her pointy pink nipples. Julia felt jealous, as she looked down at the tiny mounds on her own chest that were barely big enough to call boobs. Allie sat back down, not bothering to cover up at all.

“Andrew: truth or dare?” Allie asked
“Truth.” Andrew said
“Which of us would you most want to fuck?” Allie asked him.
“I’d better not answer that...” he said, looking over the Reagan.
“It’s cool.” Reagan said. “We’re just friend with benefits, nothing more.”
“Uhhhhhhh.” Andrew said, hesitant to answer. “I’d choose Julia... It’s just, after I saw her pussy a few days ago, I can’t stop thinking about her perfect and tight her slit is and how good it would feel to fuck.”
Julia was now bright red, feeling embarrassed to know that she was the star of this boy’s sexual fantasies.
“Sorry.” He said, as he could tell he made Julia feel awkward. “Let’s just move on... Reagan, truth or dare?”
“Truth.” She said.
“Are you mad at me for my answer?” He asked
“No....” She said. “In fact, I hope you get to do it someday. Now Julia, truth or dare?”
“Truth.” Julia said, not wanting to risk what another dare may be.
“Have you masturbated since we last saw you do it?” Allie asked
Julia felt the blood rush to her face, as she knew she would now have to tell them about what had happened at the doctor.
“Yes...” she said, shyly. “It was when I went to the doctor.”
“Huh? How?” Reagan asked.
“I guess I was really wet after she examined me so she offered for me to do it before I leave. I wasn’t going to but then I just started and couldn’t stop. But she was in the room, so I swear I didn’t break your rules.”
Allie and Reagan were both surprised to hear this.
“Well I’m just happy you enjoyed yourself.” Reagan said.

“Andrew, truth or dare? Julia asked
“Dare.” Andrew said, hoping she would dare him to do something involving her.
Julia tried to think of a good dare but something that wouldn’t push the game to be too extreme.
“I dare you to kiss Reagan.”
“Ummm... Okay, sure.” He said, as he leaned over to Reagan and kissed her. The kiss lasted a few seconds before Reagan pulled away.
“Allie truth or dare?” Andrew asked
“Truth.” Allie said.
“Are you turned on right now? He asked
“Yeah.’ She said. “I’m enjoying myself.
“Truth or dare, Julia?” Allie asked

“I’d better pick another truth.” Julia thought to herself, with a million things running through her mind as to what could happen if she chose dare.
“Uh..” Then without even thinking about it, Julia blurted out “dare.”
“Great.” Allie said. “Ive got the perfect dare for you...”
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: