View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 07:00 AM   #67
Yoyo Foxwell

The wall is big and intimidating, and as Yoyo submits his numbers he can't help but feel his fate is sealed.

After watching 21 doors be opened, he's not feeling great about it as he walks up to No. 14. He quickly grabs it and swings it open heart sinking as he sees -200 Points. Crap. There goes my lead. Trying to avoid dwelling on it, he hurries over to lucky Number 69. He opens the door and braces, only to see a small card. "Pie another player" he reads. Some good luck is always welcome. Alright, time for the last door. 94. He takes a deep breath before shutting his eyes and opening it quick. Once he's sure no mess is coming, he opens his eyes and reads the message inside. Lose two pieces of clothing. The moment he finishes reading, two stagehands come up behind him and forcefully strip him down to his underwear, earning a jeer from the audience.

Now on the matters of the card... He takes a pie from a cart nearby, and surveys his fellow contestants. He decides to push it nice and slowly into a bean covered Ace's face.

Yoyo can only breathe a sigh of relief as the final scores are listed. Narrowly avoiding dead last and the rather brutal punishment for Smelly Melly is all he can really hope for.

You can count me in for some better luck next month! If you need me to fill out the application again let me know.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote