View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 01:33 PM   #288
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Question

So a couple of things to bring up...

We've said on here before about our desire to have kids sooner rather than later. We'd originally decided to hold off because of the Covid situation but now vaccinations have started here, we should have the vaccine by the end of the year. They won't give the vaccine to someone who's pregnant so our options are either try for a baby now or wait until after I've had the vaccine later in the year. Our thoughts are try now.

Here's where this thread comes in... There's medical advice against going barefoot while pregnant as there's no arch support etc. So staying barefoot 24/7 until July 2022 just wouldn't happen. Wearing high heels I guess would be the natural alternative suggested here but there's advice against that too.

So we're open to suggestions of either pausing my barefoot time and restarting it later on, or some sort of alternative to the 18 months I'm supposed to be barefoot for.

The other thing to bring up, and those in the UK will know... It's really cold!! With the current lockdown here I can just stay home, but next winter that probably won't be the case and I don't think I'd last going barefoot all year round.

Anyway, we're open to options / alternative ideas for a bit

Locked in chastity (belt and bra) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
Legs bound together 24/7 for 3 weeks from 10th June by order of TheJoker-101
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote