View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 10:51 AM   #63
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

With so much crap in my ears, I never heard about the request to pick a pie. I find out I missed it when I get a BP&J pie to the face?!? Damn….

I line up, ready to do my best. Off through the obstacle course - slow and steady will work for me, and I make it through pretty much unscathed. Not so bad! Now for the bridge over the mud. I need to time this … just … right …

SMACK!

I’m face first into the mud. I lay there a second, too embarrassed and a little stuck to move. I crawl to the side, and make my way back to the bridge, weighing 10 pounds more and absolutely covered in mud.

Ok - let’s do this.

SMACK!

I made it maybe 3 feet further than last time, but I’m still back here in the mud. The crawl this time is even harder…

Ok. I see what I did wrong. Past the first sandbag. Yes! Now…

SMACK!

Fuck! I got a mouthful this time. Spitting out mud, caked in filth, and exhausted, I crawl out for the third time.

At this point, I am so far back that I take my damn time. I make it across, and through the rest of the obstacles through the simple process of crawling the entire way.

I come through dead last. I’m embarrassed now. I fear I’m about to be humiliated…

I’m so exhausted that when asked for my numbers, I can’t even get creative. “49, 50, and 51,” I say with a resigned tone...
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote