View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 10:09 PM   #9
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As Round 4 starts and this obstacle course is revealed I keep thinking this show can't surprise me and it does. What did I sign up for? Still dealing with the sensation of the spicy curry in my hair and down my body along with all the other messes, my shirt clings tight to me. Clothes stained. I feel the pressure to keep my lead and win this things.

As I start, I try to get through the tables as various substances are sprayed. Feeling my skirt ride up at times, as my bare feet keep stepping in god know what. Thinking this is for sure a disadvantage as I want to maintain some level of modesty.

This causes me to fall behind a bit as I drip with more substances, my patience pays off after I wipe some slime from my eyes and narrowly miss being knocked off. I take a steady approach and cross the next obstacle on my first try, not only avoiding the mud below BUT catching up. As I start to climb hoping everyone is focused on the task and not looking up my skirt.

I see a confetti cannon has already gone off as I get to the wall and start to climb, my bare feet helping out on this part. And of course this Nova guy is right next to me, he seems to have a thing for me. I think I can dupe him as I fake move to the right and he gets blasted with the cannon which makes me snicker as I hang on the wall. As I hang there watching him fall I hear a noise and bam silver and gold confetti hits right at my waist blowing up my shirt as I hold on, shirt rising up over my bra as confetti is all over my torso and face as well. Frustrated but I hold on, climbing to the top.

As I climb over the wall I fix my shirt and grab my ball. Seeing two guys ahead of me, knowing I need to stay ahead of Nova and the rest of the pack I am with I dive head first, not worried about how it looks as my shirt is pulled down a bit now showing cleavage as I hit the bottom and put the ball in my basket to claim third as I stand up fixing my skirt and shirt and trying to gain composure as I am worried there will be additional penalties but thank fully the scores are posted. I am still in FIRST and we are told to pick 3 numbers for the next round. I feel so close to victory!

34 82 83

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote