View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 04:57 PM   #8
Corleone91

::Starting off with a thank you to Blue Griffin! This has been awesome. Thanks for hosting it and for your creativity!::

We're brought back out on stage and come back from the commercial break. I look around at my fellow contestants and no one has been safe from the mess so far.

Griffin starts off with some housekeeping. Surprisingly several contestants didn't give out their dunce pies and it looks like they're about to pay for it. I watch as they each get absolutely destroyed with the nasty pies I passed over.

With that out of the way, our next challenge looks to be a wipeout style obstacle course. Despite my competitive nature, I've never been much for events like this. Either way, time to step up and stay ahead of the competition.

We're told to go and I quickly try to figure out my plan. As we get started, we start to get streams of gunk coming towards us. I make my way through the table gauntlet a bit wet from all of the drinks thrown on me. No time to worry about that now though, I need to get across these bridges. I watch as several try to cross the put of mud. Some are successful and some aren't. I end up studying what each does and then I try to make an attempt avoiding some of the sticky spots. Luckily I make it across and I'm not far out of the lead as I join several others to climb the wall. I make my way over the wall and grab my ball. With a slim chance to still win, I go head first down the slide getting covered in pie along the way. I'm now completely coated in white and come up just short of the victory finishing in the second bracket. Despite this, I see that I'm still in contention and nipping on Ezeperalta's heels for the lead. Hopefully I choose right in the last round and make points and avoid the extra gunge.

Reposting my numbers for convenience - 4, 22, 48

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote