View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 03:51 PM   #10
ChristieS

Good evening, here I am! Again! I got some motivation to keep going and here I am. Again! I already had my pay-in and i am horny, I so almost came multiple times doring the 10 minutes (without edging) haha. So the 10 minutes actually took me almost 20 minutes. Still I want to finish this, so I go with option 3 and hope the best. Holding the dice, rolling the dice,.... 5. Five ok 3 egdges and another change for a 12 ok, i can do it... Ohh i am so desperatly urgeing for an orgasm! Please godess let me have that 12 i am begging for. Rolling the the dice with my trembling hand. SIX! Ohh noooooooo! 5 Edges 5 more, i wont need long for those. OMG.... I am so sensitive now and more than desparate. Ok next roll... 1 WHAT are you kidding me NOT one not one *whines* Two extra days without a chance to play and still have to make my pay-in with 2 edges. Thats so mean! :-( Well at least it says only that i have to do the pay-in tomorrow but no the day after tomorrow. *sighs* See you tomorrow for a short visit.
ChristieS is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChristieS for this post: