Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
So this thread seems fun

Try MAID
  • may only wear a tight fitting top, stockings, house slippers
  • time each room youll clean from the moment you walk in
  • start each room by walking around and inspecting what you need to clean, rubbing your bare clit and pussy as you do
  • once a room is finished stop the timer and see how many minutes it took (round up), bend over and receive that many spanks on your but and upper thighs, if longer than 15 min this must be done with a belt
Hiya Rez,

So this dare was a little more challenging than usual. As I have said before in this thread, I currently work and live in a hotel, meaning that I would only have my bedroom and bathroom to clean. That didn't seem fair so I went to the cellar where I grabbed 3 room keys and went back to my room to get ready. I also went to each room in advance to turn the heaters on because it's freezing here lately.

I got dressed in a tight blue top, something I had left over from my teenage years so it is a very tight fit, and a pair of black stockings. I'm sorry to say that I don't own any slippers right now so I had to skip that part.

I went to the cleaning supplies cupboard, with a robe on just in case, and got everything I needed, then heated to the selected rooms to begin my cleaning.

I changed a total of 5 beds, scrubbed 3 toilers and showers, and hoovered and dusted each room. The hotel is closed right now due to lockdown, so there isn't an awful lot to clean.

The first room, a double room, took me 14 minutes for the main room, and 7 minutes for the bathroom.

The second room, a single room, took my 9 minutes for the main room, and 5 minutes for the bathroom.

The final room, another double, took me 17 minutes for the main room, and 11 minutes for the bathroom.

That makes 58 spanks total, 17 done with a belt.

Thank you for your dare

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote