View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 03:34 PM   #191
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
You are welcome Sara, you absolutely deserved an orgasm in my eyes. But yes... a little longer to wait. You are not getting out of that. You can hike up your skirt, but not with your hands, those are on your back after all. Have fun squirming in the right position to get those vibrations on your clit.
Oh god... there's going to be a *lot* of squirming before I get to cum then...!! I was already concerned about how long it'd take me to get into the right position so that my clit was on the vibrator... now with the skirt it's going to be super difficult...!! Even with my hands cuffed behind my back I think I still might be able to use them to hike the skirt up from behind... at any rate they'll at least be of *some* help... or am I not allowed to use my hands at all...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote