Old 01-08-2021, 03:06 PM   #189
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Where: on the floor of your bedroom with the door closed
When: When Danielle is in her room.
How:

Dildo fully inside her, once again getting as near to the edge with it as she can. Wearing the outfit you were presented to in Vishal.

After edging once, cuff your hands behind you. Put the vibrator on a towel and turned on. Position yourself above it, lying face down with the vibrator vibrating over your panties to make yourself cum. Think about the experiences of this afternoon. How embarrassed you were. How she made you she with Vishal. How she is controlling you. How much all this is turning you on.

Enjoy your orgasm very very much Sara. You earned it!
Thanks all for thinking my performance today was worth an orgasm... I'm so so delighted...!! Danielle is still in the living room though... I'll have to wait a little longer... at least it gives me time to complete my assignments...!! Though I'd much rather cum first... lol...

Thanks bluedieblub for the summary... wearing the same attire that Danielle made me wear earlier feels apt for the orgasm... I have a silly question... if I lay face down on the floor and position my pussy over the vibrator I am allowed to hike up my skirt correct...?? So that my clit is in direct contact with the vibrator...?? Otherwise the skirt would get in the way...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote